Welcome to the
Virtual AMR Innovation Mission UK 2021
Curb Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) by boosting collaboration and joint innovation.
The virtual Mission will take place on 10th, 11th and 12 May 2021 from 1pm BST every day. The programme offers a thematic approach:
- 10 May: Microbial Diagnostics
- 11 May: Antimicrobials and antimicrobial treatments
- 12 May: Preventives (& vaccines) and stewardship tool
All topics covered contribute to the global fight against AMR!
The conference and matchmaking event brings together experts from across the EU, big pharma, SMEs, academics, governments and more (including buyers and suppliers) from countries around the world. This is a unique opportunity to find out more about the challenges and opportunities, generate new business contacts and contracts.
The conference is online, with the ability to arrange 1:1 meetings with other attendees with who you think you can collaborate. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Please also visit our event website
- Learn the AMR hotspots and AMR ecosystem in the UK
- Get to know other delegates in the UK, EU and the rest of the World
- Discover opportunities to collaborate along the value chain
- Get business and funding insights in the diagnostics, antimicrobials and preventives markets
- Have carefully selected 1:1 partnering sessions
- Extend your global networks in AMR
- Know your market - hear from a range of industry experts, businesses and funders on where the market and insight gaps are.
- Get funding insight - hear what competitions are open, what they are looking for and how to put together a great application.
- Develop strategic partnerships - look at who else is participating and invite them to 1:1 meetings.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Attend the presentations that are relevant to you and your business/organisation
- Discover new products & services
- Prepare purchases or projects
- Meet new stakeholders
- Get information about the latest trends